We see you working hard and know that sometimes you need a break. Your devices are no different. They work hard to help you accomplish your daily duties even to take a break to check out Facebook or Instagram. They need a rest every once in a while too. Restarting your device can help with prolonging the memory of your device, fix small errors and install updates. This simple step can add life to your devices that you rely on.
For Windows Devices:
- ck the Start button on the taskbar.
- If you're using Windows 7 or Vista, click the small arrow next to the right of the "Shut down" button.
Windows XP users should click the Shut Down or Turn Off Computer button.
- Choose Restart.
- For Apple computers:
1.To restart your computer, you have three choices:
- Press the power button (or press Control+Eject) and, when a dialog box appears, click the Restart button.
- Choose the Apple key and then click Restart.
- Press Control+Command+Eject (or Control+Command+Power button)