Devices running any version of iOS or Android can be registered to the network.
Network Registration on iOS
Connecting to the Network
- Go to Settings on your iOS Device, then go to Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the FACSTAFF-S or STUDENT-S network in your WiFi settings on the mobile device.
- When prompted for a password, enter "Fairfield"
- Wait for the
Registering to the Network
- Open the Browser on your iOS such as Safari 4U FACSTAFF-S Network Registration Page.
- Click Accept
- Click the Register link next to "Fairfield University Faculty & Staff (Laptops and Mobile Devices)" or click on the link below which reads "Faculty & Staff can register their Computers and Mobile Devices here"
- Type in your NetID and password (your Fairfield University credentials) and select the Mobile Device option from the drop down menu
- Then Click Begin Network Registration
- The next page will appear in your browser saying that you have successfully registered your device.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete, and then close and reopen your browser.