Office 2016 will be for Windows and Mac computers.
Office 2016 Training via Lynda.com:
Using Office 2010? See Migrating from Office 2010 to Office 2016
Using Office 2013? See Migrating from Office 2013 to Office 2016
Office 2016 for Mac will be available: Office for Mac 2016 New Features
- Learning Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2016 Essential Training
- Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training
- Outlook 2016: Tips and Tricks
- Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Management
- Learning Excel 2016
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training
- Excel 2016: Tips and Tricks
- Learning Word 2016
- Word 2016 Essential Training
- Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training
- Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks
Windows 10 Improvements as Noted by ITS
- Boot time is remarkably quicker than Windows 7
- Flat and bold styling, much more modern look
- Separate search box which now includes Windows Store apps and web search, with results shown in a much more organized fashion.
- Includes Cortana, the digital personal assistant. This adds two key features. Firstly, it monitors things like your email, calendar and search to provide useful information, such as when you need to leave for your next appointment.
- Windows 10 supports Dual monitors and now different monitors can now have different backgrounds, with different slideshows, too. Pictures can also now be set to span across all your monitors.
- Touch Screen has more touch-friendly icons and gestures there's also the easy tablet mode which at the touch of a button will switch a device between a more conventional multi-windowed interfaces with a normal Start Menu to a full screen mode using the Start Screen.
Windows 10 Training via Lynda.com:
WIN 10 has better search, window management, file management, and more. Windows 10 is faster in general use, too, and the new Start Menu is in some ways better than the one in Windows 7.