Browsers, network environments, and other factors could impact your access to modules (Banner Self-Service) within the my.Fairfield Portal.
These modules can include, but are not limited to Week-At-A-Glance, Grades, Financial Aid, Pay Stubs, Personal Information and more.
When selecting a module or Banner Self-Service link, the module may display a blank screen or a blank screen with an error message such as Connection Timed Out.
These are the possible scenarios for what may be occurring and what you may need to do:
- Browser Compatibility - All Up-to-Date Internet Browsers are supported for accessing Banner Self-Service. If your browser is out-of-date, we recommend updating it to the latest version.
- Firefox 36 or Higher
- Internet Explorer 9 or Higher
- Safari 6 or Higher
- Google Chrome 44 or Higher
- Network Environment Issues - Depending on the network that you are connected to, they may be issues accessing Banner Self-Service due to security settings on the network you are connected to. We recommend accessing it at home, on-campus, cellular networks or possible at public hotspot. You may not be able to access Banner Self-Service if you are:
- Connected to a Workplace/Business/Corporate Network
- Connected to a Home network with strict firewall settings.
- Connected to a Public network with poor security settings.
- Connected to a network that made been seen as malicious.