Downloading wēpa Print to Cloud Drivers
- In any web browser, go to http://www.wēpanow.com
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on “Log In” Never "Create an Account" as you already have one just by having a NetID as it can cause complications.
You have two methods to log in.
Enter your full Fairfield University email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your NetID password, then Click “Submit”
- Select “Fairfield University” as your school. Enter your NetID (e.g. teddy.roosevelt) and your NetID password, then Click "Submit"
In the Members Area, click on “download print to cloud”
- Select the correct version for your operating system and download. If you do not know the version of your operating system, see below:
- You will then be able to install the cloud drivers on your computer to print directly to wēpa.