All university-owned computers should have Symantec Endpoint Protection installed as their Antivirus application. If your university-owned computer does not have SEP or any antivirus installed, please contact the ITS4U Help Desk.
- Go to your system tray next to the Date & Time, expand it if necessary and right-click on the SEP icon
- Click Open Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Click LiveUpdate and SEP will download & install any new updates found.
- Once complete, click Close. You have successfully update Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- On the top bar of your Mac, click on the SEP icon
- Click on LiveUpdate, then click on Open LiveUpdate
- Click Update Now and SEP will download & install any new updates found.
- Once complete, you will receive the below prompt. Press Quit. You have successfully update Symantec Endpoint Protection.