- All Faculty & Staff are provisioned @fairfield.edu Exchange Email accounts.
- Students can be given @fairfield.edu Exchange Email accounts by their supervisor if there is a business need requested via Access Resources Request Workflow Instructions - AD, Exchange, XythosDropbox, Etcetc.
- Volunteers, Consultants, and other Non-University Employees can be given @fairfield.edu Exchange Email accounts by their supervisor if there is a business need requested via Non-Employee NetID Account Request Workflow Instructions
- Resource Accounts are shared Exchange Email accounts that can be accessed by multiple people if the account owner has requested those permissions for you through the ITS4U Help Desk.
- Your Personal Exchange account or an Exchange Resource account can be accessed through the Outlook Desktop Application (ODA) or Outlook Web Application (OWA) (fairfield.edu/mail)
- Outlook for Windows Instructions - Create a Profile for Exchange (@fairfield.edu) in Outlook 2010/2013/2016 - Windows
- Outlook for Mac OS X Instructions - Setup Exchange (@fairfield.edu) on Outlook 2016 - Mac OS X
- Outlook Web Applications Resource Account Instructions - Access a Resource Account via Outlook Web Application (OWA)
Exchange on Android and iOS - Exchange on Mobile Devices