Fairfield University uses wēpa to manage its public-access printers. wēpa (Wireless Everywhere, Print Anywhere), allows users to send their print jobs to the cloud, and then release them at their convenience from one of the 15 (and growing) kiosks around campus, as well as from any wēpa kiosk in the country.
How to Print using wēpa:
- Send a print job to wēpa (see the how-to guides linked below)
- Swipe your StagCard at a kiosk
- Select a print job, and opt to pay with your StagCard
- Swipe your StagCard when prompted.
How to Add Printing Funds
For Stag Card and temporary print card holders, printing funds can be added using one of the terminals located in the Library Cafe, and by the ATM in the Barone Campus Center. You will see the updated balance reflected as the "Stag Card balance" at the wepa kiosk. The "Account Balance" will not change.
For Stag Card holders, funds can also be added by going to stagcardonline.com and adding Stag Bucks to your account.
How to Print (Android or Apple device)
- Android: Android Mobile App | wēpa Support
- iOS: iOS Mobile App: iPhone / iPad Uploading | wēpa Support
How to Print via Web Upload: Web Uploads | wēpa Support
Additional How-To Articles can be found below
Prices - Black & White
- $0.15 per page, single-sided (simplex)
- $0.28 per page, double-sided (duplex)
Prices - Color
- $0.40 per page, single-sided (simplex)
- $0.74 per page, double-sided (duplex)