Having trouble viewing a PDF in your browser and see the below page, then the issue could be one or more of the following reasons:
- Adobe Reader is out-of-date
- The PDF you are attempting to open may contain features such as Forms that your browser cannot read.
- Adobe Reader or the PDF document is corrupted/damaged.
- Open the PDF from your Computer directly
- Save the PDF to a location on your computer. There are 2 methods to do this:
- First Method: Right-click or Control-Click on the PDF, Click "Save as", and save it to a location of your choosing
- Second Method: Click on the Save icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you have saved the PDF, go to the location where it is saved, and Open it. The document should then open in Adobe Reader normally.
- If the above solution did not work, please update Adobe Reader, then open PDF from computer. See instructions: Click Here: Adobe Reader - Install Updates
- If both solutions do not work, please call the ITS4U Help Desk at 203-254-4069 or Go to ITSHelpdesk.Fairfield.edu to report the issue.