- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About. The window shown below appears.
- The MAC address - referred to as the Wi-Fi Address in iOS settings - is displayed on the screen.
- Press the Home button at the bottom of the phone.
- Press the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & Networks.
- If Wi-Fi is not already selected, tap Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Press the Back button.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status. The combination of twelve letters and numbers under Wi-Fi MAC Address is the MAC Address.
For any questions, please call the ITS4U Help Desk at (203) 254-4069.