- Every load table: Protect 934 from being overwritten @OV_PROTECT y(934:d)
- Every table: overlay double check with @ov_title="r:4" (if watch, compare first 4 chars of titles - in not match - reject)
- Insert/update tables: protect BCODE3
- Every non-OCLC table: check incoming 001 to make sure it has a prefix. use %001(start="a-z")
- table for insert/update EBSCO ebooks (or any from OCLC)
- table for delete EBSCO ebooks (or any from OCLC) -
#map each 019 $a to non-marc o tag so it can match
some useful links
|Collection||Vendor||Type||Update||Which Load Table||How to get .marc file|
Super Secret Manual (Do NOT share to other library)
Begin forwarded message:
From: Patrick Ford <email@example.com>
Subject: RE: Load Profile Question
Date: February 8, 2017 at 5:42:58 PM EST
To: "Meesangnil, Wittawat" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nice to hear from you!
The current manual does not mention these two triggers at all, so I assume that means that they are difficult and/or rarely used. I personally have never used them.
I have attached our internal documentation for all the ov_priority triggers since many are interrelated. I hope this is helpful.