Secure Print is a feature that allows the user to print a document to a Canon Multi-function Peripheral (MFP) securely. It allows for the print job to be stored securely on a print server until the job is ready to be released (printed) by the owner.
- Click on the Start Menu type "Run" and hit Enter
- Type \\vmw00169\myprintanywhere and click Okay or hit Enter (if install driver pops up click "install driver")
Your computer will automatically connect and add the MyPrintAnywhere queue on your computer
3. Open the document to be printed.
4. Select File --> Print
5. Select the Printer My Print Anywhere
6. Click Print. Go to Canon MFP of your choice to print the document. Refer to Retrieve your Secure Print Document.
Mac OS X Instructions
While in the document, click File —> Print
For the Printer, select My Print Anywhere
*If you do not see "My Print Anywhere", please restart your computer. If you still do not see it, then contact the ITS4U Help Desk.
Select Print. Go to Canon MFP of your choice to print the document. The document will remain on the server for 10 hours. Please Refer to Retrieve your Secure Print Document.