Failing to meet the Network Requirements can be one or more of the following reasons:
- Windows System Software is out-of-date.
- For instructions on how to search for and install all available Windows Updates click here.
- Antivirus is not installed.
- All University computers should CrowdStrike Falcon Sensor installed. If not, contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Personal Machines
- Windows 8.1 and 10 come with Windows Defender, so no installation is necessary.
- Antivirus is installed, but virus definitions are out-of-date.
- Open your antivirus application and click "Update" or "Update Definitions".
(For instructions on how to update SEP for university computers click here.)
Once you have resolved your network registration failure, you will need to click the "Rescan" button in the Bradford Dissolvable Agent to verify that you meet the network requirements.
Any University computer with Windows 8 or earlier must be brought to the ITS Help Desk to be updated or removed from circulation as those operating systems are no longer supported by Microsoft.