The Public Folder must be open first. See Open a Public Folder in Outlook
- To setup the Contact List in the Address Book, navigate to your public folder and find the contact list you want to add.
- Right-click on the Contacts Folder and click Properties.
- Click on the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check the box next to Show this folder as an email address book. The Contact Group should now in the Global Address Book.
- When you click on the folder, you will be able to see the distribution lists within the Contact Group.
| Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "ITSKB"|