Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- 04/09/2020: Zoom update available! You may be prompted to install a Zoom update, which includes important changes:
- 03/31/2020: Receiving an 'Error 500' when trying to access a University Resource? View these fixes
- 03/26/2020: Tips for presenting your 'best self' on a video conference
- 03/25/2020: Are you not able to access a University resource (Banner, DocFinity, EMS, Workflow)? Maybe you need our VPN.
- 03/25/2020: Do you need to engage your browser's Private Browsing/Incognito/InPrivate Mode because you are unable to login to a resource? Learn how here.
- 03/25/2020: Does your home internet need a boost? Interested in cable company offerings? This document may help: Discounted Home Internet Service Offerings - COVID 19
- 03/20/2020: Been using Zoom for online instruction and collaboration? You'll enjoy this great video. Happy Friday! StagsUp!
- 03/20/2020: Zoom Audio - When in Zoom, click here to choose to source for your Zoom audio. Choose a connected headset or your computer speakers/microphone
- 03/19/2020: Enable Pop-up Blockers for your Browser: Is your browser (IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) blocking important pop-ups? Learn how to configure them here
- 03/18/2020: Did you know that you can set your Duo authentication for 24 hours? This will minimize the need to re-authenticate for SSO applications.
Look for this checkbox when approving Duo on your mobile device:
- 03/17/2020: Duo Setup
- 03/17/2020: VPN Setup
- 03/17/2020: Zoom Instruction
- 03/17/2020: Dropbox Access
- 03/17/2020: Office Phone Forwarding