Learn business, creative, and technology skills to achieve your personal and professional goals by accessing thousands of courses for free!
We are excited to let you know that Information Technology Services will be upgrading one of our learning and development benefits, Lynda.com, to LinkedIn Learning. In addition to the great content of Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning provides:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files, and coding practice windows.
The upgrade is scheduled for Monday, February 4, 2019. When complete you will no longer be able to access Lynda.com. You will receive an email prompting you to activate your new LinkedIN Learning account that will already contain all your learning activity history form Lynda.com.
Check this page for more information on upgrading to LinkedIn Learning. We look forward to the upgrade and watching how LinkedIn Learning helps you continue growing in your career.
Instructions on Migration
To access LinkedIn Learning after reading the following instructions, visit this page: https://my.fairfield.edu/task/all/lynda
Related Web Site : https://orgsync.com/146756/news_posts/317347