Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Are you experiencing:
- Weight loss or gain?
- avoiding eating meals or snacks when you are with friends?
- Categorizing food into "good foods" or "bad foods"?
- Calculating the number of fat grams and calories in each bite?
- Worry about your size and shape?
- Weighing yourself often?
- Exercising out of guilt or to lose weight instead of for health and enjoyment?
- Friends and Family expressing concern over your weight or health?
If you answered Yes to one of more of these questions, you could be struggling with an eating disorder
For more information or to talk to someone, please schedule an appointment