Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Are you experiencing:
- Excessive worry about many things?
- Sensations of shortness of breath, palpitations, or shaking while at rest?
- Fear of losing control of yourself or of "going crazy"?
- Avoidance of social situations?
- Specific fear of certain objects (e.g. animals, knives, blood)?
- Fear of being in a place you cannot escape from?
- Fear of leaving home?
- Need to repeatedly perform certain behaviors (e.g. checking that you locked the doors or turned off the lights)?
- Frequent reliving of an upsetting event?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder.